April 6, 2020
Message from Progressive Medical Center’s Medical Director
I am reaching out to let you know that as an essential business, Progressive Medical Center is open and ready to be of assistance in your healthcare needs during this very difficult time.
With your safety, as well as the safety of the PMC staff in mind, there are a number of protective mechanisms in place:
- Social distancing is maintained in the NutraCare store and throughout the facility
- All staff are wearing facemasks
- Hand washing protocols are strictly adhered to by our staff.
- Hand sanitizers are available to patients upon entering and leaving the facility
- The entire facility is equipped with central HEPA filtration (high-efficiency particulate arrestors). The air is scrubbed 5 times per hour and particles as small as .01 micron are removed; this included the Coronavirus which is responsible for COVID-19 (.125 micron in size) infection.
As Georgia begins to relax restrictions on businesses and seeks to return to some sense of normalcy, it is important that you not become complacent and lower your guard. COVID-19 has proven to be a very contagious virus with devastating effects.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Viktor Bouquette, MD