[:en]In this episode, Dr. Agolli educates the audience on how to properly test for obesity and what parents can do to enrich their children’s lives through what they eat and drink. He also discusses the epidemic of nutritional misinformation, and why it exists today. In addition, he explores the following:
- Do Americans have medical freedom?
- What are the primary causes of obesity?
- What are epigenetics?
- What is brain mapping? Why is it such an important tool for Progressive?
- What is iatrogenic disease?
- What is leptin? Why is it vital to your body?
- Why is it so crucial to monitor your insulin resistance?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/265448962″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /][:]