[:en]There are over 20 million documented forms of depression in the United States. There is also a stigma that comes with depression where people don’t want to talk about it. Today, we help break down that stigma by discussing:
1. What causes depression?
2. What’s the youngest age children are diagnosed with depression?
3. The impact depression medication has on your body.
4. Is depression a disease or a symptom of another disease?
5. The different types of depression.
6. The type of diet that helps decrease depression.
Listen and download the episode below!