[:en]In this week’s episode, Dr. Agolli delves into comprehensive treatment protocols for weight loss. He provides answers to the following questions:
- How much of weight loss is “about the genetics”?
- What is glucose and why is it pertinent to weight loss?
- Why is the thyroid important?
- What role do essential fatty acids play in a low-fat diet?
- Why do we overeat as a society? What can we do to combat this?
- What new supplements are vital to weight loss?
- Is caffeine good or bad for you?
- How do CLA’s work and why are they so popular?
- Which is more beneficial-pure water or tap water? Why?
- Why are glasses better to drink from rather than plastic cups?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/266548860″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /][:]