In this week’s episode, Dr. Agolli tackles chronic and acute pain. Dr. Agollis brings on a special guest, Dr. Warren, to speak on his chiropractic expertise. In this episode they cover:
- What is the main cause of chronic or acute pain?
- When is it appropriate to prescribe pain medication(s)?
- What is chiropractic?
- What does a chiropractor do?
- What are the disadvantages to taking pain medicines?
- How are athletes handled differently for their pain than those with chronic pain?
- Is it true that we are what we eat?
- What does gut health have to do with getting your body “aligned”?
- What do you need to achieve optimal wellness?