In this week’s episode, Dr. Agolli and Dr. Warren examine chronic debilitating care, as well as how Dr. Warren resets the patient’s nervous system using his chiropractic methods. Dr. Agolli also revisits a few success stories from Dr. Warren’s methods. During today’s journey, they address the following questions:
- What is the “spark plug” of the body?
- Why are integrated respiratory circuits so pivotal to our health?
- What is a parasympathetic state? Why is it so vital to the healing process?
- Which part of the human body is always different from person to person?
- How does Dr. Warren determine whether someone is a candidate for an upper cervical reset?
- What does Dr. Warren feel is absolutely necessary to “invite a newborn into the world with a fully functioning neurology?”
- What is re-tracing?