Regenerative medicine is a powerful healing option for a range of medical conditions. Regenerative medicine has the capacity to transform your health while avoiding many of the complications and side effects of conventional medicine interventions. The goal is to restore optimal structure and function of your entire body.
What Is Regenerative Medicine?
The field of regenerative medicine is a scientific discipline that focuses on helping your body heal, regenerate, and repair damaged tissue. By harnessing the body’s natural healing mechanisms, regenerative medicine can reverse signs of injury, aging, and disease.
The seeds of regenerative medicine were planted decades ago, but science has advanced to the point that dozens of conditions can be treated with this approach. State of the art regenerative techniques can stimulate cells, promote immune health, repair damaged tissues and organs, and restore amino acid and hormone imbalances.
We aim to look at your body as a holistic system, rather than a collection of organs and symptoms. This allows us to use regenerative techniques to heal your body on a cellular level.
Who Is It For?
Regenerative medicine is for anyone seeking a scientifically-based, natural healing process. Conventional medicine often uses surgery or overly strong medications as first-line treatments. We believe that this approach often leads to greater pain and disability over time. Instead, regenerative medicine focuses on healing and restoring tissues, rather than treating a cluster of symptoms.
We work collaboratively with our patients and their other medical providers to create a safe, effective, and person-oriented care plan. Regenerative medicine is a safe, effective treatment for a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Chronic pain
- Joint pain
- Thyroid conditions
- Hormone imbalances
- Depression and mood disorders
- Cancer immune system support
- Digestive disorders
- Sleep problems
Regenerative Medicine Treatment Solutions
Regenerative medicine uses cutting edge treatments to restore cellular and tissue health. Our services begin with a comprehensive diagnostic examination tailored to your unique needs. Our systems-based diagnostics could include a complete hormone workup, heavy metal testing, oxidative stress tests, assessment of the gut microbiome, an immune profile, a cardio-metabolic profile, a comprehensive nutritional assessment, and more. We also use the advanced FIT 360 body scanner to analyze your body, posture, mass, balance, and other performance metrics.
We use our comprehensive diagnostics to create an individual treatment plan based on your needs, including symptoms like pain as well as cellular needs revealed by our testing. Some of the regenerative medicine treatments we offer include:
- Intravenous NAD, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide therapy: Cellular therapies like NAD fuel your cellular metabolism and turns back cellular aging.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy: Hormones are critical for regulating your mood, weight, and energy levels. Hormone replacement therapy restores optimal levels of hormones, which can be particularly helpful for women going through menopause or men dealing with low testosterone and related issues.
- Prolozone therapy, a technique to increase oxygen levels in affected cell tissue or organs: Prolozone therapy can be transformative for chronic pain, joint pain, and tissue problems.
- Intravenous therapies: to restore optimal nutrient levels for athletes and people experiencing immune problems, cancer, neurological issues, heavy metals poisoning, or neurological dysfunction.
- Chiropractic care: to reduce pain and restore range of motion.
- Biofeedback, an evidence-based technique to train your brain to function optimally: Biofeedback can be helpful for people with memory loss, mild cognitive impairment, or attention problems.
- Weight loss therapy: Our weight loss experts look at the cellular and hormonal causes of weight gain, rather than focusing on diet and exercise alone. We identify the chemical imbalances that keep you at a less healthy weight. We then provide cell therapies and other treatments to restore optimal nutrient balance.
Why Choose Progressive Medical Center
If you’re in pain or suffering from chronic health problems, we can help. Progressive Medical Center is a leading provider of regenerative medicine in Georgia. We offer patient-centered services that include comprehensive diagnostics and personalized treatment planning. We take a collaborative, results-focused approach to promote healing and restore your good health.