Michael Gramazio, ND, PhD
Michael Gramazio, ND PhD has extensive clinical experience in BioElectric Medicine – “the application of electricity for the treatment of disease and pain.” He is board certified in electro medicine by The American Academy of Forensic Examiners. He holds a PhD in Electro Biology, a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the United States School of Naturopathy and Allied Sciences, and is a fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners.
He has lectured around the world to physicians and technicians on the science of applying electrotherapy for the relief of pain and disease.
Clinically assisted in the following studies:
- Applications and Effects of Interferential Therapy on Diabetic Neuropathy, Arterial
- Ischemia and Gangrene, Nevada (1990).
- Chronic Headache Pain, Medical Academy Bulgaria (1993).
- Assessment of Electric Differential Treatment for Ovarian Cysts and concomitant symptoms. Lake Mead Hospital, Nevada (1991).
- Electro-Ceutical technology for cancer treatment and pain control, St Lukes Medical Center, Philippines (1998).
- Electro-Ceutical Treatment for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), Lake Mead Hospital, Nevada and Medical University of South Carolina (1991).